Spanish Cocktail Championship – Merida LXIV edition
The LXIV Spanish Cocktail Championship was held in Mérida from November 27 to December 1, 2017. The contest gathered 49 bartenders, who struggled to stand as the best bartender in Spain and participate in the bartending World Championship to be held in Tallinn, Estonia. Our Toni Cortés from #TeichennéFamily and the representative of ABCV Asociacion Bartenders Comunidad Valenciana, he was proclaimed Spanish Champion and will fight for the first place in the Tallinn World Championship (Estonia).
During the week of the Congress, six contests were held:
– IX gintonics championship
– I Whisky Ginger Ale championship
– I National Championship of “Tiki” Cocktails
– V Monín Cup with alcohol
– IX National Championship of Flairtending
– National Cocktail classic championship (Cocktail aperitif modality)
Awarded bartenders list:
– Toni Drinks: Spanish Champion (ABCV)
– Alberto Pons: Spanish Champion in the category of “Young Barman” (ABB)
– Leo Galvez: Spanish Champion of FlairTending.
– Eduardo Martínez Rodriguez: Spanish Champion of MoninCup (ABCAM)
– Victor Varela Molina: Spanish Champion of WhiskyGinger (AB Málaga)
– Pedro Circujano: Spanish Champion of Gin&Tonics (ABSUMEX)
– Domingo Martin Fraile: Spanish Champion of “Tiki” cocktails (ABCAM)
The team of “Asociación de Barmans de la Comunitat Valenciana” (ABCV) and the “Federación de Ocio y Turismo” (FOTUR), and its president Iván Talens, they welcomed the results obtained in the championship, which reaffirms the Valencian mixology as a national leader.
!! Congratulations!! Check the photoalbum